Monday, June 18, 2012

My Mama needs to be like Lola Techie


I talked to my mother, sister and brother-in-law from Florida, USA today.

Thanks to the advancement in communication, it is now easy to get in touch with your loved ones wherever they are.

Seeing my Mama made me very happy.  My sister Carolyn, really takes good care of her.

Carolyn mentioned that my Mama get homesick sometimes.  I told her to video call us anytime she feels sad or bored.  It will make things easier for her since she is still establishing residency.

It is really a wonder that a few years ago, video calls are expensive or even impossible.  But given the positive changes in internet, cloud technology, and computers, now its normal to do video calls.

Too bad for telecoms, communication is getting to be more affordable and more efficient.

Too good for people like us….who lives through the wonder of the world wide web.

So it was really great to see my mom….hopefully she gets the hang of giving us a call from time to time.

Na-miss ko talaga siya.
Skype lang tayo, mama…love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment